When: 01 July, 2014 - 30 August, 2014
Venue: Navi Mumbai
Telephone: 022 67313636
Advanced Eye Hospital and Institute
in association with
One Vision Health and Research Foundation
A Child Eye Care Initiative
Why Nanhe Nayan?
A study of 5000 school kids conducted by AEHI found that:
- 1 in 5 Navi Mumbai kids have reduced vision
- 52% of these kids were not even aware that they had vision problems
- The main reason for non use of spectacles by children (64%) wasparental ignorance.
Nanhe Nayan is a Child Eye Care Initiative by Advanced Eye Hospital to improve the detection and treatment of eye problems in school kids.
- Free Eye Check Up for School students at Advanced Eye Hospital on presenting School ID Card
- Awareness Talks for Teachers to help them identify kids with poor vision
- Lectures for Students on how to take care of their eyes
- Launch of Child Eye Care Helpline Number to help parents discuss kids' eye concerns
T & C:
Free Check Up valid only on showing school ID Card
Free First Consultation worth Rs 500/-. Not valid on follow ups